We define our membership benefits simply as "More."
Need a better job? The AAF Job Bank is the place to find it. Share your resumé with thousands of top marketing and advertising employers on the Marketing Career Network.
Need an agent? Try JobBound. In this economy, your resumé must be flawless, your cover letter memorable and your interview skills impeccable. JobBound puts career consultants on your team with real-world experience at firms including LeoBurnett, Ogilvy & Mather, Mindshare and Saatchi & Saatchi.
We’ve got more resources with our affiliation with the AAF, connecting you with 50,000 ad professionals in 210 Ad Clubs nationwide.
- • Business Wire media distribution service
- • Events In America, information on 12,000 trade shows and conferences
- • Premiere Global Services, conferencing and virtual meetings
- • TranslateMedia, global translation services
- • AAF Speakers Directory targeted speaking opportunities
- • e-newsletter and AAF SmartBrief opt-in e-news service delivers fresh monthly webcasts on topics including
social media, diversity, and legal issues in media
- • AAF National Conference
All of this in addition to discounted trade subscriptions, seminar speaker access and educational materials, discounts on shipping, car rentals, insurance services, web and telecommunication services, and trade subscriptions to Ad Age, ADWEEK, Brand Week, Media Week and The New York Times.
The ADDY® AWARDS (formerly the NORI Awards) has 60,000 entries annually, and honors excellence in advertising among 210 affiliates nationwide at the local, regional and national level. To learn more about the Capital District’s regional ADDY Award competition, click here.
The AAF Club Achievement Awards honor top clubs in eight categories: advertising education, communications, diversity, government relations, club management, membership, programs and public service.
The AAF Silver Medal Awards recognize individuals who have made outstanding contributions to advertising.