Empire Education Corporation’s, the holding company of Mildred Elley, a multi-campus career college is seeking an Art Director to fill a full time position at its Albany, NY office.
Develop and implement strategic creative campaigns and solutions across all media platforms, manage the overall design of all marketing and advertising materials and will have direct supervision over other graphic designers. Monitor advertising effectiveness across all advertising vehicles to ensure quality leads are generated and marketing objectives are achieved.
Requirements/Required & Preferred Credentials:
• Bachelors Degree required (or in progress) in Advertising/Marketing with a strong emphasis on graphic design, Art, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, or related area
• 5+ years of marketing, graphic design or agency setting required
• 5+ years working experience in the following areas:
• Adobe Suite
• 2-5 years supervisory experience required
• Project management experience
• Experience evaluating creative and marketing materials to increase effectiveness
• Adaptability to new developments in graphic design and publishing software
• Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
• Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Creative problem solver with a solution-oriented approach
• Excellent organizational skills and initiative
How to Apply: Please email a cover letter, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to email@example.com. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted (no phone calls or walk-ins please). Please forward your resume and cover letter as an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file and note “Art Director” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.